Sunday 3 July 2011

Oh Hello.. thanks for coming over

This is my very first attempt at blogging and I have been inspired to do this to help others to make a difference in the world by making changes one little step at a time.

I'm not sure how often I will be able to post but I hope maybe at least one short entry per week will be OK. It's not that I am lazy or anything like that it's just that I try to spend as little time as possible on the web and as much time as possible with my mum who is very frail and in need of lots help on a daily basis. Add all of this into the job equation and a busy family and you will understand how little time is left to be on line.

I guess I am trying to talk myself out of writing this little blog but there you go... always a tryer and GOD loves a tryer doesn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please use your name and do not spam as it will get you nowhere on here.